Monday, December 9, 2013

The kids handled the evacuation very well. We were outside for a while without jackets and didn't know what was happening. We had some students that were comforting others who were fearful- truly a beautiful sight to see. They made the best out of a bad situation. I am very proud. 

All I know is that a steam pipe burst which caused the fire alarm to go off. Another pipe burst in a different classroom a little later. I do not know what will be happening tomorrow, but you can always check the PPS website for inclement weather. As far as I know, we'll be back regular time tomorrow. 


The Girls are safe at Liam's house, just in case. I wanted to tell the kids at the end of the day that we won the Box Top competition! We'll get a popcorn party soon. Thanks everyone!

www.pps.k12.or.us

No comments:

Post a Comment